#SchoolShooting #intelligence #Security #China #CCP #2025 #coronavirus #bailouts #Harvard #Yale #usc#testicularCancer #antiviralSpray #ChairmanMao #Compensation #Trump #Pirate #Fascist #Graft #VOTE #Fraud #TrumpHotel #CoronavirusBailout #PRIVACY #testicularDamage #Seman #Kusher #Supply-Chain #GOP #DeVos #RichestPastors #CowboyMuseum #Amazon #AntiTrust #Patriot
1. I’m a whole person, not a robot
2. I will always speak truth to power, party be damned
3. I will use my platform for social good
4. The economy should remain shut down until Steve Mnuchin can live for 10 weeks on $1,200.
“We don’t have nearly enough technological optimism in our popular culture (movies etc). Everything is dystopias. This unbalance is deeply harmful. We need to be thinking about not just the bad we need to avoid but also the good we should be striving for. If people created technologies that inspired creatives to see visions of things other than dystopias then maybe they would write about them.
Let’s be clear that treatments are more expensive than vaccines since it means you entered the healthcare system with symptoms and a vaccine is prophylactic so you don’t incur additional healthcare costs.
The conspiracy then continues to suggest that It’s not that people are being stupid about quarantine, but that they are infected with COVID-19 and are being compelled by neurological symptoms to spread the virus to as many people as possible. It’s outside of their control.” ~ anon
“Want to re-open the economy? I have sourced COVID-19 15 minute test kits from European providers. Minimum lot of 10,000. Municipalities, health care providers, and corporations, only. I will not sell to private individuals. Otherwise, slide into my DMs for more info.”
Last month was the first March without a school shooting in the United States since 2002.
Congrats everyone! We defeated school shootings and all it took was closing every school in America.
For this years graduating seniors, this is the first March in their lifetimes without a shooting.
- We Should Forgive Student Loans For Doctors Risking Their Lives To Fight Coronavirus
- New report holds #China culpable for COVID19 pandemic: calls for #compensation
- Australia demands coronavirus enquiry, adding to pressure on #China
- Egyptian lawyer demands China pay $10 trillion in #coronavirus damages
- US charges and sanctions Lazarus Group’s Chinese crypto launderers. Over US$100m in stolen cryptocurrency moved.
- 10,000 US citizens launch six-trillion dollar COVID-19 lawsuit against China filed by Jeremy Atlers chief strategist from the Berman Law Group Berman Law Group claiming they knew about COVID-19 and failed to alert the rest of the world in a timely fashion.
- Larry Klayman Files $20 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Against China for ‘Creation and Release’ of COVID-19 #madeInChina “
Why laws needed to break up monopoly
#Amazon to suspend delivery service competing with UPS, FedEx
Amazon.com Inc will suspend a delivery service that aims to compete with UPS and FedEx in the United States.
- #CCP Chairman Mao, the Gang of Four, and the Cultural Revolution (1986) How children and teenagers were manipulated by the Chinese Communist Party into committing Torture and Mass Murder
- Made in China #2025 | Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Special Report: Before coronavirus, China bungled swine epidemic with secrecy. When the deadly virus was first discovered in China, authorities told the people in the know to keep quiet or else. Fearing reprisal from Beijing, local officials failed to order tests to confirm outbreaks and didn’t properly warn the public as the pathogen spread death.
- China’s Huawei, 70 affiliates placed on U.S. trade blacklist. The U.S. Commerce Department said on Wednesday it is adding Huawei Technologies Co Ltd and 70 affiliates to its so-called “Entity List” – a move that bans the telecom giant from buying parts and components from U.S. companies without U.S. government approval.
- Signs suggest 2nd virus outbreak; Internal document reveals CCP knew about virus long before public
- State media reveals regime’s coverup of CCP virus; thousands waiting out
- 2/15/2020 #China develops COVID-19 detection kit that delivers results in 15 minutes
- Coronavirus damages kidneys and hearts as well as lungs, US doctors find
- The novel #coronavirus may cause #testicular damage and male infertility, Chinese experts found, recommending infected men take tests for #semen quality and hormone levels.
- An #antiviralSpray against novel #coronavirus has developed in Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center, which can be put into throat as shield from virus. The spray can greatly help protect front-line medical staff, yet mass-production for public use is not available for now. January 27, 2020
- How #China’s “Bat Woman” Hunted Down Viruses from SARS to the New Coronavirus
- Chinese spy spills secrets to expose Communist espionage
- #Chinese economic espionage and theft is a real,’ U.S. Attorney Andrew Lelling says
- ‘Massive, long-term campaign to steal U.S. technology’ alleged as #Chinese lieutenant, #Harvard University professor, researcher accused of hiding ties with China
- The Trump Administration Drove Him Back to China, Where He Invented a Fast Coronavirus Test
The Chinese scientist who invented the coronavirus test had worked at the University of Florida for 25 years and raised his kids here but left, along with two other notable researchers, because of the Trump Administration.
Martin Lee, founder of the Hong Kong Democratic Party, was arrested today together with many of #HongKong’s most prominent citizens. Martin is the elder statesman of Hong Kong democracy.
HIGHER EDUCATION CORRUPTION
University of Southern CA
Hot Pockets Heiress Michelle Janavs Sentenced to 5 Months Imprisonment in College Admissions Scam
Janavs, whose family developed the (unhealthy) microwaveable snack before selling their company, which is now owned by Nestlé, had earlier pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire fraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering in the far-reaching college admissions scandal.
- Faculty face uphill battle adapting to needs of today’s students
- #Harvard University Professor Arrested In Connection With China
- #Harvard Professor Arrested and Two Chinese Spies Charged
- #Harvard, #Yale Under Investigation for $375 Million Secret Funding from China, Saudi Arabia
- #Harvard University Professor Arrested In Connection With #China
Students call for “universal pass”
The coalition is advocating for a system where students would receive credit for every class — including distributional requirements — and receive a “P” instead of a letter grade on their transcripts.
“Universal pass is just a very fair grading system,” Huang said. “People come from different circumstances.” Arguments in favor of universal pass center on the idea that campus is an equalizer.
#Trump #Fraud #Graft #VOTE
3/13/2020 No Test Trump “I don’t take responsibility at all.” ~ Trump
Trump’s Insincere Sincerity
Hello chinese corona virus
Darling you rook marvelous
You know id rather look good than feel good
You know who you are
Romans Used to Ward Off Sickness With Flying Penis Amulets
- “The Italian city that beat the plague: Ferrara. Not a single plague death since 1576. How did they do it, and what lessons can we learn today? (TLDR the thread: early preventive action, vigilance, public funding, effective borders)
- Rich People Have Always Been Assholes During Plagues
- #intelligence CLIMATE CHANGE THE RICH ARE TO BLAME
The Leeds University study looked at 86 countries and came to broadly the same conclusions about the rich
- Taxes Paid By Billionaires Decreased 75 Percent Since 1980, as Percentage of Their Wealth A new Institute for Policy Studies Inequality briefing paper, authored by Bob Lord, reveals that between 1980 and 2018, the taxes paid by America’s billionaires, when measured as a percentage of their wealth, decreased a staggering 79 percent.
- How UBS, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo are catering to rich amid crisis
- CEO says US should let billionaires’ failing companies ‘get wiped out’
- Coronavirus on the high seas: Why the U.S. can’t touch cruise lines
- Shell, Bayer among multinationals that funded climate scepticism
- US #intelligence warned in November that #coronavirus spreading in #China could be ‘cataclysmic event’
- #intelligence US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November
- Cryptic transmission of novel coronavirus revealed by genomic epidemiology
- Porter Presses CDC Director To Confirm Coronavirus Testing Will Be Free
Rep. Katie Porter presses Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Dr. Redfield to confirm that coronavirus testing will be free regardless of insurance.
- #Vote How do you know voting by mail works? The U.S. military’s done it since the Civil War.
- #Vote By Refusing to Cancel In-Person Voting, Wisconsin GOP Weaponizes Coronavirus
- #VOTE #JoeBiden #Joe2020 #BidenForPresident Joe Biden For President
- #Coronavirus: Donald Trump Leadership
- Joe Biden says that we need to cut Social Security and Medicare. If elected, he will work with Republicans to cut these programs. Share this video with your parents and grandparents.
- Former Judge Resigns From the Supreme Court Bar | In a letter to Chief Justice John Roberts, he detailed why he’s lost faith in the court.
And nobody cares anymore
Judge Walton: “The Court has grave concerns about the objectivity of the process that preceded the public release of the redacted version of the Mueller Report” … “Attorney General Barr distorted the findings in the Mueller Report.”
- By Refusing to Cancel In-Person Voting, Wisconsin GOP Weaponizes CoronavirusThis is where Naomi Klein comes in…do we want to sacrifice our privacy for safety?
- Naomi Klein: Coronavirus Is the Perfect Disaster for Disaster Capitalism
- Naomi Klein: The Worst Is Yet to Come with Trump, So We Must Be Ready for Shock Politics 2017
- Naomi Klein: How to Jam the Trump Brand
Naomi Klein, the author of No Logo, on Trump’s brand and how to jam it.
- How to Resist Trump’s “Toxic To-Do List”
#Trump #Fraud #Graft
- Germany confirms that Trump tried to buy firm working on coronavirus vaccine
- #Trump Campaign Secretly Paying $180,000 A Year To His Sons’ Significant Others. Lara Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle are each receiving $15,000 per month through the campaign manager’s private company, GOP sources said, to dodge FEC rules.
- #Trump Family Fails to Keep #Fraud Lawsuit Private
- MGM Must Hand Over Unaired ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Trump Tapes, Judge Rules
- #Trump’s Hotels Aren’t Housing #Coronavirus First Responders Because That Would Require Him to Grow a Conscience
- #Trump Removed the Head of the #Coronavirus #Bailout Oversight Board. Its Members Could Be Next.’Extremely Alarming’: #Coronavirus Stimulus Law Allows the Federal Reserve to Hold #SecretMeetings on Corporate #Bailouts
‘Don’t believe the numbers you see‘: Johns Hopkins professor says up to 500,000 Americans have coronavirus
- I didn’t do it,’ Trump says of disbanding pandemics office
- TRUMP TALKED ABOUT CUTTING THE TEAM
- Trump ‘didn’t know’ about cutting pandemic office, but Sherrod Brown letter shows otherwise
- 3/13/2020 Army Withholds $100 Million From Its Top Virus-Hunting Lab
- Hospitals say federal government quietly seizing medical supplies: LAT
Mr Trump said: “When somebody is the president of the United States, the authority is total.
“It’s total. The governors know that.”
He added: “That being said, we’re going to work with the states.”
- #SCOTUS Just Set the Stage for Republicans to Steal the Election
- DOJ Sent Bill Barr’s Anti-Mueller Talking Points to Fox News Before Barr Was Confirmed as Attorney General
- #Graft Nothing has really changed since the 2008-09 crisis
Just a reminder that our current president has been hit by the Stone Cold Stunner
#SupplyChaiN #supply-chain #PIRATE
Illinois reportedly organized secret flights bringing masks from China
GOVERNMENT PIRACY Tell America it’s on its own, then intervene to pirate PPE shipments. #TrumpCrimeFamily #TrumpCrimesCommission
The #Trump administration proposed in its fiscal year 2019 budget to cut funding for the CDC by 20 percent, from $7.2 billion to $5.7 billion. If passed by Congress, that would bring the CDC back to its lowest level of funding since 2003.
The drug industry is showing that even in a crisis, it can use its influence in Washington to fight off efforts to cut into its profits. Industry lobbyists successfully blocked attempts this week to include language in the $8.3 billion emergency coronavirus spending bill that would have threatened intellectual property rights for any vaccines and treatments the government decides are priced unfairly.
****Nobody***** is talking about this
—–>In Pursuit of #PPE<——
As a chief physician executive, I rarely get involved in my health system’s supply-chain activities. The Covid-19 pandemic has changed that. Protecting our caregivers is essential so that these talented professionals can safely provide compassionate care to our patients. Yet we continue to be stymied by a lack of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the cavalry does not appear to be coming.
#GOP THE PRO LIFE PARTY THAT KILLS YOU WHEN THEY WANT MONEY
QUESTION: Who or which business stands to make the most money if there aren’t any tests?
Brazil: Judge bans missionaries from indigenous reserve over Covid-19 fears #Jesus
Trump’s seditious “LIBERATE” tweets were on the same date as Virginia’s secession.
Asked about the crowded beaches in #Florida, Dr. Birx replies: “I am not going to second judge” the county health officials there.
Repuglican Bob Brooks PA must have learned to do it from DeSantis JPG
The Trump administration’s failure
Sixty-six senators are over age 60 — two-thirds of the body — with more than a quarter over 70. The average age of House members is 57.6 years, according to the Congressional Research Service.
#Trump is killing his own supporters’ – even White House insiders know it
Scant testing in US migration system risks spreading virus The Trump administration’s failure to test all but a small percentage of detained immigrants
The richest Pastors in America: Total: $1.06
Total donated to COVID-19 assistance $0.00
Kenneth Copeland $760M Pat Robertson $100M Benny Hinn $60M Joel Osteen $40M Credulous Dollar $27M Rick Warren $25M Franklin Graham $25M T.D. Jakes $18M Joyce Meyer $8M
“President George W. Bush in 2005: “There is no pandemic flu in our country or in the world at this time. But if we wait for a pandemic to appear, it will be too late to prepare. And one day many lives could be needlessly lost because we failed to act today. Do you realize what a colossal fuckup you need to be to make George W. Bush look like a hero of science?
4/6/2020 Eight states, all of them with Republican governors, have yet to order residents to stay home: Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming. Georgia, which has recorded 6,600 cases and more than 200 deaths, ordered residents to stay home but then allowed some beaches to reopen.
To be clear, the state of Florida never closed the beaches along its 1,350 miles (2,173 kilometers) of shoreline, except in South Florida — a hot spot for coronavirus infections. Decisions on beach closures have been left in the hands of local governments, and when Gov. Ron DeSantis issued a “safer at home” order on April 1, he specifically said walking, running and swimming were essential activities.
After that order, Volusia County, home to the famed Daytona Beach, opened its beaches with restrictions on April 4. While exercise was allowed, beach volleyball wasn’t.
The National #Cowboy Museum Put Their Head Of Security In Charge Of Twitter Account
Whatever job or industry you might be in, chances are you’ve experienced performing a duty outside your job description. Depending on the nature of the duty, the experience can either be exhausting or exciting. Luckily, it is the latter for Tim Send, head of security at the National Cowboy Museum in Oklahoma. Apparently, the museum has been generating quite a buzz online for putting Send in charge of their social media accounts.
Sportsbooks are dark and odds are long in Las Vegas
Nobody would have given odds on this.
Inside the glittering casinos that line the Las Vegas Strip
– MSNBC Web Picks 11/1999 : The Educational CyberPlayground, Inc.®: A helpful resource to teachers, parents, librarians, home schoolers and even those with little or no on-line experience, to use the Internet effectively to aid teaching.
– USA Today BEST BETS AWARD FOR EDUCATORS 01-09-1999 The Educational CyberPlayground, Inc.® provides teachers, parents, librarians, home schoolers and regular folks a “webliography” of links to educational resources in a wide range of subjects. With a cool choice of site maps to browse from.
– USA TODAY gives the The Educational CyberPlayground, Inc.® their HOT SITE AWARD January 10, 2000
– The Educational CyberPlayground, Inc.® New York Times Site Of The Day 5/2000
– The Educational CyberPlayground, Inc.® Macworld High-Quality Education on the Web 50 of the Best Sites and A IS FOR ART 2000