A group of tenants filed a lawsuit Tuesday accusing Kushner Companies of illegally collecting rent and creating dangerous living conditions by failing to maintain working fire sprinkler systems in four New York City apartment buildings.
Deutsche Bank ‘has evidence Jared Kushner made suspicious transactions and is ready to hand it over to Mueller’
- Deutsche Bank reportedly has evidence linking Kushner to suspect transactions
- Bank has shared the information with German regulators, a report on Friday says
- Mueller probe has reportedly subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for the records
- Kushner, Trump’s advisor and son-in-law, made millions as a real estate investor
- Follows Steve Bannon’s remarks that probe will target ‘greasy’ Kushner deals