NetHappenings – The Great Hack
The real story here is that Facebook is being used as surveillance and mind control.
Psyops Weapons grade software is used in during warfare.
CAUGHT using PSYOPS weapons-grade communication tactics. Techniques Used by Cambridge Analytica Were Once Considered ‘Weapons-Grade’ in the UK
During her testimony to the Commons culture committee, she referred to Cambridge Analytica’s social media communications tactics as being “weapons-grade” communication techniques used against the UK. More specifically, she said that in the past, target audience techniques like those used by CA were so powerful that the government once considered them “weapons-grade,” The Guardian reported. In fact, as recently as 2014, Cambridge Analytica had to tell the UK if it was using those tactics abroad. Kaiser said in her testimony.
“The methodology was considered a weapon, weapons-grade communications tactics, which means that we had to tell the British government if it was going to be deployed in another country outside the United Kingdom.”
Kaiser Met Alexander Nix & Soon Was Working For SCL & Cambridge Analytica & Was an Architect of the Leave.EU Campaign. She’d Later Testify Before Parliament.
Cambridge Analytica’s ex-director Brittany Kaiser
- Psychographics is a qualitative methodology used to describe consumers on psychological attributes. Psychographics have been applied to the study of personality, values, opinions, attitudes, interests, and lifestyles. Because this area of research focuses on activities, interests, and opinions, psychographic factors are sometimes abbreviated to ‘AIO variables‘.
- While psychographics are often equated with lifestyle research.
- Psychographic studies of individuals or communities can be valuable in the fields of marketing, demographics, opinion research, prediction, and social research in general.
- Psychographic attributes can be contrasted with demographic variables (such as age and gender), behavioral variables (such as purchase data or usage rate), and organizational descriptors (sometimes called firmographic variables), such as industry, number of employees, and functional area.
- Psychographic methods gained prominence in the 2016 US presidential election due to its use in microtargeting advertisements to narrow constituencies by Cambridge Analytica.
The Great Hack trailer
How US billionaire helped to back Brexit Robert Mercer, who bankrolled Donald Trump, played key role with ‘sinister’ advice on using Facebook datahttps://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/26/us-billionaire-mercer-helped-back-brexit ’s relationship with Cambridge Analytica has never been covered by BBC. None of this has been covered by BBC. Extraordinary it took US media company to do & that it’s being streamed to global audience. But still no mainstream coverage in UK.
Data rights are human rights
How Facebook Broke Democracy
In an unmissable talk, journalist Carole Cadwalladr digs into one of the most perplexing events in recent times: the UK’s super-close 2016 vote to leave the European Union. Here’s inside story on what happened at #TED2019.
Within minutes of revealing Facebook’s intimidation tactics onstage, I stepped off it to find Facebook had complained & demanded to see my script. Great credit to @TEDtalks & @TEDChris for standing firm
How many times did Mark Zuckerberg lie to Congress?
Delay, Deny and Deflect: How Facebook’s Leaders Fought Through Crisis
WATCH Zucked Over – Mark Zuckerberg 2009
BBC Interview Cambridge Analytica whistleblower: ‘We spent $1m harvesting millions of Facebook profiles’ www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXdYSQ6nu-M
The Man Behind Cambridge Analytica
WE MUST UPDATE ANTITRUST LAW TO DEAL WITH FACEBOOK
Mercer bankrolled Donald Trump who hired Cambridge Analytica w/Bannan as board member
Mark Zuckerberg Says Fake News On Facebook Didn’t Change The Election “I think the idea that fake news on Facebook — of which it’s a very small amount of the content — influenced the election in any way is a pretty crazy idea.” – It’s in journalism’s best interest to report news accurately
#Mercer revelation in Paradise Papers #ParadisePapers
Leaked documents … show how the billionaire Mercer family built a $60m war chest for conservative causes inside their family foundation by using an offshore investment vehicle to avoid US tax,” The Guardian reports:“The offshore vehicle was part of a network of companies in the Atlantic tax haven of Bermuda led by Robert Mercer, the wealthy . . . .