How to delete old Facebook posts in bulk
Try the Chrome extension to bulk-delete your Facebook history.
Social Book Post Manager is a Chrome Extension that automates the task of deleting your Facebook posts in bulk from Facebook’s Activity Log.
- Open CHROME install the Social Book Post Manager
- Go to Facebook.com in Chrome and log into your Facebook account if not already done.
- Click on your name in the top-left (alongside the Facebook search bar) to go to your Profile.
- Click on Activity Log in the bottom-right corner of your Cover image.
- Use the Filters available on the left side appropriately to filter out posts matching certain specific criteria.
- Now click on the extension from the top-right corner of Chrome to launch Social Book Post Manager.
- Use the available filters like “Year”, “Month”, “Text Contains” and “Text Not Contains” to select posts matching the respective criteria. If you want to delete all posts, choose “Select All” in the dropdown for both Year and Month.
- Optionally, check on “Prescan on Page” if you want to review the selections post scanning.
- Choose a suitable speed of automation, between 0.25x and 16x.
- Finally, click on “Delete”, “Privacy”, “Hide/Unhide”, “Unlike” or “Backup” to perform respective actions on the selected posts matched by given criteria.
Social Networks: Facebook Privacy Solutions, social networking resources and…
This is how you can delete your Facebook – forever it knows
Twitter Networking Tools for business and how to delete your tweets.
Imposing litigation hold on plaintiff to prevent deletion of Facebook
Learn How To Get Off Facebook
Tools for business and how to delete your tweet While your Facebook
Instructions on How to delete cookies from your computer.
Facebook, make sure you delete any site-related cookies and Web
Tips on How Not To Get Distracted by Social Mediam Be Productive, and Stay…
Facebook and ask them to delete your account. Send your request
K12 Education: Learn and Teach the public how to identify Fake News
Facebook deletes data and thousands of posts, obscuring reach
Does K12 monitor your computer and How to Protect your Privacy Online.
Facebook with failing to delete past users’ data, even though
Social Networks: How to Fix and Report Problems: Facebook and Twitter Privacy…
Facebook’s co-founder blasts social media: “It literally
Educational CyberPlayGround: Cell phone Security: How to jailbreak, Jam Cell…
sensitive information pile up inside our cell phones, and deleting
How To Erase Your Online History.
it is unclear whether the data survives on servers after you delete